CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Ahhh, summer at last??

I know I shouldn't even speak those words, because my luck is I'll jinx it, and we'll get a snow storm tomorrow! LOL  I was so surprised by the beautiful, warm weather this morning that I had to put the kids in the car and just take a ride into town so we could put the sunroof up and the windows down and take in all that fresh air! (too bad the price of gas made it only a drive into town) :(    The flowers are starting to bloom in the yard and I can see all the weeds that need pulled already.
Well, a friend alerted me to this blog this morning and OMG, I'm TOTALLY making these pillows for my girls beds. That is, after a trip to Joann Fabrics w/ my 50% off coupon to pick up some fleece!  Aren't they pretty? And just in time for the season. What spring crafts are you working on?

2 comments:

gale said...

thx for the link! Those pillows are gorgeous-I think I might try that for dd. She loves flowers.

Crafted By Tammy said...

I really don't have any Spring crafts in progress, I just have a lot of projects in general. I probably should get busy, huh? :)